Thanks Brynjar,
I tried NoCat, and it just fit to my needs. I tried with NoCat Gateway without
NoCat Authentication Server.
Do you use the same methods for your FreeRadius ?
And my other question, is there any other tool that similar to NoCat ?

Thanks ..

Regards,
Rio Martin.

--
Nature abhors a hero.  For one thing, he violates the law of
conservation of energy.  For another, how can it be the survival of the

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html