I have one FR 0.8.1 runing as Radius Proxy (radius A).
I got 3 kind of auth packet from one NAS
(1) userid
(2) abc/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(3) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I would like auth case (1) locally(radius A) ,
 case (2) should be fwd to radius B
case (3) should be fwd to radius C

So I config my proxy.conf

realm Null {
         type = radius
         authhost    = LOCAL:1645
         accthost     = LOCAL:1646
}

realm abc {
                    type = radius
                    authhost    = radius B:1645
                    accthost     = radius B:1646
         secret
        nostrip
}

realm DEFAULT {
                    type = radius
                    authhost    = radius C:1645
                    accthost     = radius C:1646
         secret
        nostrip
}

My radius.conf

authorize {
        preprocess
#       counter
#       attr_filter
        realmslash
        suffix
        files
}

The problem I have is Radius A always tread case (1) and case (3) as realm =
Null
So case (3) can not being properly proxy to Radius C.
It seems "suffix" does not work, only "realmslash" work.

Who got any suggestion , how to config my Radius Proxy (radius A).

Thks,

ChenShu

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html