First, I apologize for my naiveness. I thought I could get this
working fairly easily, but that was three days ago; I'm becoming a
little desperate now.

If someone could point me to either a How To or FAQ on configuring the
Cisco Aironet 1200 to authenticate with the FreeRaduis software I
would be greatly indebted to you.

Actually the easy part was configuring FreeRaduis software and using
radtest locally and from another UNIX host to see whether the
configuration files were correct. That doesn't seem to be the problem.

The problem I have is the simple window configurations for the Cisco
Aironet 1200. Even though I've explicitly put the IP in the
Authenticator Configuration field, typed my shared secret and tried
EAP configuration (and other for the pure fun of it), I never
connected/authenticated to the radius server. My radiusd mode (radiusd
-s -X) is always just in the "Ready to process requests".

Sorry again for such ignorance. All I want to see is an attempted
connection and then I can figure out the EAP/LEAP stuff later.

Thanks!
Dave

Please note: Emails authored under this address do not reflect the
opinions of my employer unless otherwise stated.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html