Title: RE: Realm Config

I have this working, by reversing the delimeter to a prefix and relying on the DEFAULT realm to strip the username. I was just wondering if there was a better or more elegant way of doing this so that I could specify the realms in proxy.conf as there may be some realms I want to treat differently.

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver Graf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 August 2003 10:21
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Realm Config

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 10:13:44AM +0100, Paul Flintoff wrote:
> The reason I want to do this is, we have a pre-authentication
> switching stage which needs to return a radius attribute purely on the
> realm information, suffix. Rather than populate the user file or a
> database with just a single attribute for hundreds of users it's
> easier to summarize on a few realms returning a few attributes.

Why don't just use DEFAULT entries or sql groups to set attributes for lots of users?

Oliver.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Registered in England No. 04348334.
Tel: (+44) 0118 965 5600

This message is subject to and does not create or vary any
contractual relationship between AlwaysON Group, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("Emperian & AlwaysON") and you. Internet communications are
not secure and therefore AlwaysON Group does not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message. Any view or opinions expressed
are those of the author. The message is intended for the addressee
only and its contents and any attached files are strictly confidential.
If you have received it in error, please telephone the number above.
Thank you.