Title: Message
Hello,

We are running a freeradius server to authenticate some DSL clients.  Recently, we became aware that the DSL routers were getting some incorrect DNS data sent to them, but I'm not sure where the information is coming from.

We're running freeradius 0.8.1 on RedHat Linux 7.2.  The Radius server resides in a DMZ, but somehow the IP addresses that it is giving out to the DNS routers are the IP addresses of our internal DNS servers, which reside on a different network.  I've looked thru the configuration files for the radius server, and I can't find a reference to our internal DNS server _anywhere_.  I checked in /etc/resolv.conf, and the only server listed there is our primary external DNS server, which is the IP that radius should be giving out.

So what I'm wondering is:  Where is radius getting this DNS server information from?  And how can I change it?

thx!