Hi,

I use rlm_passwd to create a Group-Name for each user.
But I'm not able to do any test with if it (FreeRADIUS Version 0.8.1).

I've add at the end of users :

DEFAULT Group-Name == "ADSL", Huntgroup-Name == "ADSL"

        Service-Type = Framed-User,

        Framed-Protocol = PPP,

        Tunnel-Type = L2TP,

        Tunnel-Medium-Type = IP,

        RB-Tunnel-Local-Name = LACLD,

It does nothing, even if I see that Group-Name ADSL has been added
before.

What need to be done to have this test working

Thanks in advance,
--
Eric Leblond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Alphalink