Guy,

        Thanks,  But I would like to use mysql table for do that.

Sergio.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] nome de Guy Fraser
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2003 17:29
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: Re: Phone Numbers per client

Hi

I can't remember all the details but I believe you just put an entry in
'users' like :

username    Auth-Type = System , Calling-Station-Id := '1234567'
[TAB]Fall-Through = Yes

Guy

sergio jose ferreira wrote:

>Hi,
>
>       How can I limit my clients to connect on my RAS only if them are using a
>registred phone number ?  Where I put this numbers ? radcheck ?
>
>       thanks,
>
>Sergio Ferreira
>WGO ISP
>Brazil
>

>-
>List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Guy Fraser
Network Administrator
The Internet Centre
780-450-6787 , 1-888-450-6787

There is a fine line between genius and lunacy, fear not, walk the
line with pride. Not all things will end up as you wanted, but you
will certainly discover things the meek and timid will miss out on.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html