Hi everyone

I have the following problem. I'm using FreeRadius on Solaris to authenticate VPN users that connect through our Cisco PIX. The authentication process works perfectly. Now I want to enable the Simultaneous-Use feature to let only 1 connection from each username. The problem is radwho is now showing any logged in user, and if I enable accounting on the PIX, radius.log shows:

"Error: WARNING: Malformed RADIUS packet from host 172.17.xxxx: Vendor specific attributes do not exactly fill Vendor-Specific"

Anyone has any clue if this is possible?.

Thanks in advance.

Lior Marantenboim
Aerolineas Argentinas
Administrador Unix