_Probably_.

> this is my test but not working, using ms-primary-dns-server:
>
> jmena   Auth-Type := System
>          Service-Type = Framed-User,
>          Framed-Protocol = PPP,
>          MS-Primary-DNS-Server = 192.168.1.2,
>          MS-Secondary-DNS-Server = 192.98.1.3,

The correct attributes to use depend on your NAS, not on the type of machine
dialling in. Those should work if your NAS is a Windows RAS Server of some kind.
Otherwise, you'll have to get the DNS Attributes from the appropriate dictionary.

>          Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
>          Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP

Paul "TBBle" Hampson
Bubblesworth Pty Ltd (ABN: 51 095 284 361)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a one line proof...if we start
sufficiently far to the left.
        -- Cambridge University Math Department