Fastbyte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does anyone already workin on EAP/TTLS for FreeRadius

  I'm happy to announce that EAP-TTLS support has just been added to
FreeRADIUS.  This functionality will NOT be in 0.9.1, but it will be
in the latest CVS snapshots, as of Friday morning.

  People using anonymous CVS can get the module now, via:

        cvs update -d src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_ttls
        cvs update raddb/radiusd.conf.in

  The module has been tested with tunneled PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP, and
EAP-MD5.  Wireless clients which are known to work are Funk, Aegis,
and others whose names I forget.  Xsupplicant has not been tested.

  If you have any questions or comments, please post them here.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html