I know this question might be a bit vague, but...
What might cause a freeRADIUS server to start returning failed
authentication responses when correct information is given after it
has been running successfully and returning correct responses for many
days.  I have to kill radiusd and restart it to get it to accept requests
again.  I am using freeRADIUS with MySQL providing the access information
to freeRADIUS and catching accounting data.  What other information should
I be providing and what else should I look at?

Relevant systems in use:
freeRADIUS 0.9.0 release
MySQL 4.0.13 with linuxthreads
FreeBSD 4.8

--
 Mark P. Hennessy                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]