I don't know which one you mean, altough I _assume_ it's the first
answer you're after:

FreeRADIUS doesn't talk SNMP directly. It registers with the SNMP
multiplexer running on your system, and communicates through it.
So it shouldn't bind port 116 at all.

For making SNMP queries to NAS's, it uses the snmpget and snmpwalk
programs on your system. (See checkrad.pl)

Paul "TBBle" Hampson
Bubblesworth Pty Ltd (ABN: 51 095 284 361)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a one line proof...if we start
sufficiently far to the left.
        -- Cambridge University Math Department