Well, it seems I've got it up and running now. I'm running today's
cvs-snapshot. Because I'm testing it on a MaxTNT I also got the
Ascend-hack set in the config.

The results so far aren't very good, I'm ip's aren't freed after calls
are closed. In the radacct logging the start and stop records are
logged. I'll try to get more info.

Regards, Chris

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html