I dont believe freeradius can do this. At least not with SQL because I didnt see any SELECT commands which satisfy this situation in sql.conf

But there could be a simple way to manage this problem. By assigning one username to your group and giving 20 as Simultaneous-Use limit. So
everybody use the same user/pass combination. Now I am sure, most probably you already thought of this :) but you cant use.

Well, it also shouldnt be very difficult to add a groupwise simultaneous use attribute to freeradius since it already has simultaneous use attribute, this should be trivial. Instead of writing a script, maybe you should dig into sources :)

Evren

Ali Gunduz wrote:

Hi,

I want to have a simultaneous-use limit for groups. E.g., I have, say,
50 users in group1 and I want to set limit for group1 to, say, 20... If
there are already 20 online dialup users at any given time, 21st users
will be denied access.
(user<->group relation is already set up in database)

Is there an attribute to achieve this or should I go for writing a small
script to execute externally upon every request??

Thanks..

Ali gunduz