Heh. If I recall correctly, the (later) RFC that describes Interim-Update
says that Interim-Update can contain anything that can go in a Stop record.

*greps a little*

Aha! RFC 2869 "RADIUS Extensions", Page 4, Section 2.1

   It is envisioned that an Interim Accounting record (with Acct-
   Status-Type = Interim-Update (3)) would contain all of the attributes
   normally found in an Accounting Stop message with the exception of
   the Acct-Term-Cause attribute.

Interim-Update says "If we stopped now, this is where we'd be."

Paul "TBBle" Hampson
Bubblesworth Pty Ltd (ABN: 51 095 284 361)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a one line proof...if we start
sufficiently far to the left.
        -- Cambridge University Math Department