Hi all,

We are having a problem with a cluster of Cisco AP1200's
which are all on the same subnet.  They all have identical
configurations and are set to do Static WEP and MAC
Authentication to a Freeradius 0.9 server.  When I turn MAC
Auth off they all work fine....but when I turn it on,
certain APs will not let clients get an address.  I am
thinking that these errors might give me a clue.  Could
someone please explain what they mean?

Tue Sep  2 06:02:24 2003 : Error: rlm_radutmp: Logout entry
for NAS NorthGate-D2 port 37 has wrong ID
Tue Sep  2 06:43:48 2003 : Error: rlm_radutmp: Login entry
for NAS NorthGate-D2 port 38 wrong order

Thanks!
Mike Hall

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html