The Problem is:
a) If I compile the latest freeradius cvs snapshot under OpenBSD 3.3 without
any patches and without any changes in the Makefile/Sources, the build
process fails at the src/modules/rlm_krb5.
b) If I compile the latest freeradius cvs snapshot under OpenBSD 3.3 and
edit the Makefile of src/modules/rlm_krb5/Makefile (from "TARGET = rlm_krb5"
to "TARGET = "), the source build without a problem. But when you try to
start the radiusd, it complains that radiusd can't find the rlm_* modules in
the library path.
c) If I compile the latest freeradius cvs snapshot under OpenBSD 3.3 and
edit the Makefile of src/modules/rlm_krb5/Makefile (from "TARGET = rlm_krb5"
to "TARGET = ") and add the patch mentioned in ## STEP 1 ## the source build
and radiusd find the modules (rlm_*) but i get the following error from
radiusd:
# more /var/log/radius.log
/usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_librad_SHA1Final" in
radiusd:/usr/local/freeradius/lib/rlm_pap.so

####### STEP 1 #########

- Downloaded the latest CVS snapshot
- Unpacked it :)
- ./configure ...
- vi src/modules/rlm_krb5/Makefile
        => after the configure script: TARGET     = rlm_krb5
           after i edited:               TARGET     =
- Patched the source with the edited
http://www.cs.umd.edu/%7Earunesh/bsd/freeradius-OpenBSD-1.0-AM.patch
- make
- make install
- Then download, edited and runned the
http://www.cs.umd.edu/%7Earunesh/bsd/bsd-install script

These are the steps i've done. It compiles, but radiusd don't work.

Do you have some ideas?

Thierry