> > Is it possible to centralised radutmp file for a few radius
> servers??
> > Let say I've 5 radius servers used by a few NAS boxes... Then I would
> like
> > to control multiple login for all 5 radius servers using one radutmp
> > centralised in log server... So user authenticate using one radius
> server
> > cannot do 2nd authenticate is another server...
>
> You can use radrelay to maintain a full radutmp file on each radius
> server.

So to maintain full radutmp file.. each radius server will need to relay
data to other radius servers .. So in the case if we have 5 server ...
each radius server will have to relay to other 4 servers
So by the end.. All 5 radius server will have full radutmp file..

But is the accounting data in detail file will be replicated also... I
just need radutmp data...

--haizam