Hi all,
I am using freeradius and I some of my users logins look like this : (the string "AAAA" is commun to all these users logins)

I want to treat this king of user differently; the same thing that they had in commun is /AAAA in the login .
so the realm is for me AAAA and in my proxy.conf file I had a specific entries for these users.
 In realm definition we had prefix and suffix; in my radiusd.conf file I ad this entry :
realm AAAA {
                format = suffix
                delimiter = "/"
        }
but when the users try to connect they are refused and the field realm in the log is not set to AAAA

how can manage these users in order they can be authenticated in an other way?

--
|-Moktar KONE
|-MTDS S.A.