Michael Richardson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Or, how about if we call gettimeofday() after every read() from the network,
> and stir the tv_usec into the lrad_rand() pool? Or should I just suck a copy
> of yarrow in?

  I would rather save the contents of the random pool, and re-load
them when the server starts.  Once the server has run for a while and
processed many requests, the random pool will be well-stirred.

  Such a patch to save/load the pool shouldn't be more than ~20
lines.  The main difficulty is knowing when to save the pool, as the
server usually isn't shut down gracefully.  Maybe just writing it once
an hour is enough...

  As for yarrow, I think it's overkill.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html