Hi again.

See.. becouse old PC's don't work with atheros...
So what would be the difference between Orinoco or Cisco AP's and old PC's with
Mikrotik's solution?
All I need is a easy way to controll my users bandwith with authentication and without
anything like ppptp vpn tunnels.
Everything controlled locally, not on the AP's.
I am sorry but I am in a bit of a hurry here. My boss is pushing me like  a madman to
find a working solution.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html