Hi

I did have 0.8.1 working as a test, but late last week I decided to upgrade to 0.9.1
before modifying dial-admin to work with PostgreSQL. Having run into a problem
porting 0.9.1 to FreeBSD I no longer have a functional example to show you.

Unless you have a specific reason to use PostgreSQL, you are probably better off
using MySQL. It appears as though PostgreSQL is barely supported. The setup
in 0.9.1 is much better, but there is no setup for dialup-admin, and I am not sure if
there is setup information for sql_counter because I have not looked at it yet.

I am still using cistron 1.6.6 that I patched to account to PostgreSQL, and until I am
satisfied with PostgreSQL functions in FreeRadius I will be testing and hopefully
providing patches and suggesting fixes for the implementation of PostgreSQL.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

i did that already.....it still wont...

do you have working configs?al about FR and PGSQL