do you have your php compiled with radius support? do you have radius client libraries? something is missing obviously...

Bernie Liwanag wrote:

Dear Evren,

I have already changed the entry for sql_server:localhost to
sql_server:my_server_ip addr but it still won't work.When I access the
accounting options, it says "can't connect to sql server"

Below is the result of my "Check Server" test.

Warning: file("") - Permission denied in
/var/www/html/dialup_admin/htdocs/user_test.php3 on line 99

Warning: Unlink failed (No such file or directory) in
/var/www/html/dialup_admin/htdocs/user_test.php3 on line 100

Warning: The argument needs to be an array in
/var/www/html/dialup_admin/htdocs/user_test.php3 on line 115

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/html/dialup_admin/htdocs/user_test.php3 on line 118
Thursday, 18 September 2003, 11:53:52 WAT
Server: server_ip_address :1812
(test user testuser)

Message: 1