Bah. More reading to do before I can buy fully into or out of that one.
(It makes a tempting kind of sense... Do we want the callers of rlm_sql_query
to only have to call sql_finish_query on successful queries? I suspect so.)

> Since this issue has nothing to do with rlm_sql_postauth() I think
> you could safely commit the patch now.

Now that I go to do that, I find even the attached version has barfed.
I hope this isn't pscp doing something whacky. :-(

Oh, turns out _something's_ doing something whacky... ASCII-mode ftp
upload from Win32 to Linux fixed the patch...

Comitted. At last. :-)

Paul "TBBle" Hampson
Bubblesworth Pty Ltd (ABN: 51 095 284 361)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On a sidewalk near Portland State
University someone wrote `Trust Jesus', and
someone else wrote `But Cut the Cards'.