Hello,

I have successfully implemented TTLS using Funk's client and the latest
snapshot of FreeRadius (excellent work).  I first had to get TLS working,
which has great documentation on the web, and finally TTLS w/ md5.  I have
two questions - 1) Does the client require just the root CA from the radius
server when using TTLS, or are client certs still necessary?  2) I am having
a problem getting the client to pick up a DHCP address now.  I had no
problem when using just EAP-MD5, but now am having trouble.  Is there an
issue with TTLS and DHCP, or is this a RADIUS issue?

Thanks - Shon Nixon
Midrex Technologies Inc.

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the
addressee and contains information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  It
may be used only by the addressee and may not be divulged without the
express consent of the sender.  If you have received this communication in
error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify
us immediately.  Thank you.