Hei guys.

I have troubles with auth agains Mysql with md5 encrypted passwords.
My username is being recognized fine but the password is somehow now acceppted. Any
idea how to fix that?
Anything, hints, config files will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

RE usergroup.Username = 'marcin' AND usergroup.GroupName = radgroupreply.GroupName
ORDER BY radgroupreply.id
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 4
  modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns ok
modcall: group authorize returns ok
auth: type Local
auth: user supplied User-Password does NOT match local User-Password
auth: Failed to validate the user.
Delaying request 0 for 1 seconds
Finished request 0
Going to the next request
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 1 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 1 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Sending Access-Reject of id 232 to 127.0.0.1:32961
Waking up in 4 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Cleaning up request 0 ID 232 with timestamp 3f71ef1f

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html