Hi guys.

I've a FreeBSD router with PPPoEd and PPP on it.
The server has one official IP and serves unofficial IP's to the users.
Users connect to my server and get either static or dynamic IP's from the pool that is assignet by my radius server.
The problem is when I connect to the server the NATing does not seem to be working.
I've recompiled the kernel with IPDIVERT and set up natd to NAT the incoming connections.
That doesnt seem to be working well. I can only connect to the local network. But I can ping outside IP's.
The ipfw rules are allow anything with ipfw add divert natd all from any to any via $oif
Any ideas?

Cheers
YazzY