"Alan DeKok" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Huh?  You have *two* NULL realms, and two DEFAULT realms?  I don't
>expect that to work at all.
>
>  In fact, it's intendend to NOT work.

:) I can guarantee to you that it is working.
I'm not using a 'round robin' method, so I really
was expecting that it will send accounting packets to
all servers specified in the list.

> > In this case it works fine, but if I want to proxy it
> > to one additional server it doesn't work.
> > The proxy only sends the accounting data to the first server on the list
> > and leaves one copy for itself.
>
>  See 'radrelay'.  It's designed to copy requests to another server.

Ok, I can understand how to use radrelay, but than I have another problem.
I have around 50 different gateways sending the accounting data to this
radius server.
Each gateway has it's own radacct sub-directory. Do I need to keep running
50 different instances of radrelay, or is there a more convenient way ?
(Possibly make all gateways write to one detail file ?)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ivan Meic

-