Alan DeKok wrote:
> Nils-Henner Krueger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > We're observing segfaults of freeradius 0.9.1 on Solaris 8
> > immediatly after delivering large user records (that means
> > many reply items per user) to the client.
>
>   That's bad.
>
> > Is there any kind of limit on the maximum number of reply
> > items, expressed in bytes or no of items?
>
>   Nope.
>
>   Are you using Ascend "data filter" attributes?  There's a patch
> pending to fix some issues with them.  That may help.

We are using large amounts of cisco-avpair lines to
set user-based acls, resulting in user records with
more than 100 lines and more than 6000 bytes.

It seems to us that there could be a limit around 4kb,
that means radiusd gets killed after sending user
records exceeding 4kb, but that's more blind guessing
than accurate debugging. radiusd -X only says "bus error",
nothing usefull.

Anybody else whith large user records and similar problems?

nhk

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html