I use daemontools for most of these applications. Its a little strange at
first, but I have not found anything that keeps a daemon alive more
reliably. Just make sure the command line in your 'run' file does not
background the process, or daemontools will think the process has died and
will try to respawn. You will need to give radiusd the '-s' flag to do
this.

Andreas

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html