Hi all,

I've configured a Cisco to send through the Cisco-NAS-Port attribute during an accounting start query and stop query.

I can see the attribute appear in our radius log files, but I can't get the new attribute into our mysql database.

I added Cisco-NAS-Port as a column to the radacct_start table, and modified sql.conf thus:

accounting_start_query = "INSERT into ${acct_table1} (RadAcctId, AcctSessionId, AcctUniqueId, UserName, Realm, NASIPAddress, NASPortId, NASPortType, AcctStartTime, AcctStopTime, AcctSessionTime, AcctAuthentic, ConnectInfo_start, ConnectInfo_stop, AcctInputOctets, AcctOutputOctets, CalledStationId, CallingStationId, AcctTerminateCause, ServiceType, FramedProtocol, FramedIPAddress, AcctStartDelay, AcctStopDelay, Cisco-NAS-Port) values('', '%{Acct-Session-Id}', '%{Acct-Unique-Session-Id}', '%{SQL-User-Name}', '%{Realm}', '%{NAS-IP-Address}', '%{NAS-Port}', '%{NAS-Port-Type}', '%S', '0', '0', '%{Acct-Authentic}', '%{Connect-Info}', '', '0', '0', '%{Called-Station-Id}', '%{Calling-Station-Id}', '', '%{Service-Type}', '%{Framed-Protocol}', '%{Framed-IP-Address}', '%{Acct-Delay-Time}', '0', '%{Cisco-NAS-Port}')"

Restarted freeradius, dialled in, got logged in, but no logging occured at all in mysql. Waited a bit, still nothing. Disconnected, edited the file back to original, restarted and then logs came through as normal (data was therefore being lost).

Can someone point out what it wrong above, or what I am missing please?

Thanks,

James Green