Hi Michael,

Are you sending just an authentication request from ntradping, and sending
it to port 1812? (some versions of ntradping default to sending requests on
port 1645...or some port close to that)
What's your network setup like? Are you sure you can reach the radius server
from the ntradping workstation (try reaching it by some other means, such as
ping, or telnet)? Maybe some ports need to be opened somewhere on the
network path to let requests come in on 1812/udp, 1813/udp, 1814/udp? And
make sure _udp_ traffic is opened for those ports as opposed to tcp, I got
stung by that one!

hth,
simon.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html