Hi All:

For my application is very important to have the patch
(cisco_vsa_hack patch) we are running a VoIP Billing
application an is very important to have striped the
Cisco-AVPpair from the RADIUS Account records stored
in our Database for multiple reasons (statistics &
more).

Please send me more information about how to get,
compile, install & run this patch. We appreciate. We
are running a Box with Linux Red Hat 8.0, MySQL
3.23.53 & FreeRadius 0.9.0.

Thanks in advance & Congrats for your efforts. Many
people, I'm sure, have the same necessity, because not
of all are SHARPE PROGRAMMERS.

My best Regards => Alfonso