Actually the question is other. Are there any plans to implement (or it is
already implemented?) proxying functionality for EAP-TTLS tunneled
authentication method (e.g. EAP-MD5,PAP,…) ?

If not the TTLS implementation makes no sense. I speak about the bindings
between the old authentication methods that can be deployed on whatever
legacy RADIUS server and use of FREERADIUS as a proxy to take advantage
about security in shared media environments.

Pleas comment.

Regards

Roman

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html