Dear Collegues!

 Now, I write first message to this list. I can be wrong. ;)

 I'm using freeradius from 0.4.x version. When I was study radius
protocol and freeradius config files I found that one of many solutions
for my dialup system will be development of my own module.
 My module was develped by me and works fine from first my version
of freeradius to 0.7.1 where it lives now.
 But, when I try to compile with 0.9.1 on latest gentoo-linux
 I found some errors in my modules. I fix it.
 When I run 'radiusd -X' radius got signal 11 (segmentation fault).
 Look: (my module is rlm_xisp AKA xisp)

 Please tell me, what changes are made in modules interfaces from
 0.7.1 to 0.9.1.
 What a problem may be with my module?

 Thank you.

 ---- radius -X run log ----

Starting - reading configuration files ...
reread_config:  reading radiusd.conf
Config:   including file: /usr/local/radius/etc/raddb/proxy.conf
Config:   including file: /usr/local/radius/etc/raddb/clients.conf
Config:   including file: /usr/local/radius/etc/raddb/snmp.conf
 main: prefix = "/usr/local/radius"
 main: localstatedir = "/usr/local/radius/var"
 main: logdir = "/usr/local/radius/var/log/radius"
 main: libdir = "/usr/local/radius/lib"
 main: radacctdir = "/usr/local/radius/var/log/radius/radacct"
 main: hostname_lookups = no
 main: max_request_time = 60
 main: cleanup_delay = 10
 main: max_requests = 1024
 main: delete_blocked_requests = 0
 main: port = 0
 main: allow_core_dumps = no
 main: log_stripped_names = yes
 main: log_file = "/usr/local/radius/var/log/radius/radius.log"
 main: log_auth = yes
 main: log_auth_badpass = no
 main: log_auth_goodpass = no
 main: pidfile = "/usr/local/radius/var/run/radiusd.pid"
 main: user = "root"
 main: group = "root"
 main: usercollide = no
 main: lower_user = "no"
 main: lower_pass = "no"
 main: nospace_user = "no"
 main: nospace_pass = "no"
 main: checkrad = "/usr/local/radius/sbin/checkrad"
 main: proxy_requests = yes
 proxy: retry_delay = 5
 proxy: retry_count = 3
 proxy: synchronous = no
 proxy: default_fallback = no
 proxy: dead_time = 120
 proxy: post_proxy_authorize = yes
 proxy: wake_all_if_all_dead = no
 main: debug_level = 0
read_config_files:  reading dictionary
read_config_files:  reading naslist
Using deprecated naslist file.  Support for this will go away soon.
read_config_files:  reading clients
Using deprecated clients file.  Support for this will go away soon.
read_config_files:  reading realms
Using deprecated realms file.  Support for this will go away soon.
radiusd:  entering modules setup
Module: Library search path is /usr/local/radius/lib
Module: Loaded xisp
Segmentation fault
 ---- radius -X run log end ----

--