Dave Mussulman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do people commonly tunnel MD5 over TTLS?  Or something else --
> password auth?

  Yes, and yes.  TTLS can support any authentication method supported
by RADIUS.

>  What software supports this?

  See the list archives (or posts earlier today) for pointers to a
free client for XP.

> Is anyone working on PEAP support native in FreeRADIUS?

  There was a patch posted to the freeradius-devel list a few days
ago.  It may work.

> I still think PEAP is a better route, without having to put any
> certificate on the user machine, but I guess that's not an option right
> now.

  XP comes with a PEAP client.  That is the *only* reason to prefer
PEAP over TTLS.  In all other aspects, TTLS is light-years better.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html