Hi all,

This is my first post here, I hope it will be done the right way.

I'm using the latest freeradius snapshot to authenticate wireless users with
EAP-TTLS. I have 2 AP, a Cisco Aironet 1100 series and a Netgear ME103. The
client part runs under WinXP with the MeetingHouse EAP/TTLS client (Aegis).

I've already been able to get the system to function under a Redhat 8. But I
installed it on a Redhat 7.1, and now I've got the ttls module segfaulting
after establishement of the ttls tunnel. I'm a little bit lost because all
parameters are so similar between the 2 configurations, and even if it was a
configuration mistake from my part, I doubt that the freeradius should
segfault in those cases.

A little more details about the conditions :
Here is the exact version, radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 1.0.0-pre0, for host
i686-pc-linux-gnu, built on Oct  9 2003 at 10:53:02
I desactivated LDAP, sql.. to try to isolate the problem. So in this
configuration I only have a local user "localuser" in "files".
Here is the end of the output of a "radiusd -X" :
[...]
modcall: entering group authenticate for request 3
  rlm_eap: Request found, released from the list
  rlm_eap: EAP_TYPE - ttls
  rlm_eap: processing type ttls
  rlm_eap_ttls: Authenticate
  rlm_eap_tls: processing TLS
rlm_eap_tls:  Length Included
  eaptls_verify returned 11
  eaptls_process returned 7
  rlm_eap_ttls: Session established.  Proceeding to decode tunneled
attributes.

  TTLS: Got tunneled request
        EAP-Message = 0x0200000e016c6f63616c75736572
        Freeradius-Proxied-To = 127.0.0.1
  TTLS: Got tunneled identity of localuser
  TTLS: Setting default EAP type for tunneled EAP session.
Segmentation fault
Tell me if you need the full log to diagnosticate..

Here are some informations about the segfault, gdb found this :
[Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 17319)]
0x401fbf13 in eapttls_process (request=0x8120710, tls_session=0x8110070) at
ttls.c:675
675                                       vp->lvalue = t->default_eap_type;
(gdb)

Thank you for your help.
--
Guitou  /  Guillaume THIBAUX