Alfonso Perez Rubio wrote:
Hi David:

I use the "Vacman Radius Client Simulator" from VASCO
(www.vasco.com), and work fine for me.

Thank you very much Exactly what I wanted :) :) also proves that parts of my configs are out :( Well at least now I know :)

Thanks

David Uzzell

Enjoy your self => Alfonso

--- David Uzzell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió: > Just a simple question what is the best way to test

a radius and get start stop records so I can get dialup_admin to work
100% ??

radtest makes connections etc but there does not
appear to be any start stop records added :( and I want to make sure that I
can test it incase it is a config issue that I have.

Thanks

David Uzzell

- List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See