Good day Mr. kalevras thanks for suggestion. As of
now, the user login works correctly. I have a question
regarding rlm_sqlcounter, do i need to create a
special counter to do this task? I want to limit the
monthly internet usage of the client. For example 10
hours per month then after 10 hours it is disconnected
and dialup_admin show that the user is out of monthly
quota. Monthly counter work in this but I thought
because the user already consume 10 hours probably the
user can't login anymore without administrator's
update. But after testing whew ... the user can still
login again and again and again, disconnecting every
10 hours.

=====
[ apellido jr., wilfredo p. ]
+63 034 4880-449

If you can't hear me, it's because i'm in parentheses.