I am looking for a solution for Cisco Aironet bridges using LEAP via a
ACS server.

I am a big fan of gnu software and linux and have used several products
that both work and are economical.

Has anyone implemented this radius server using Cisco LEAP before and do
you recommend spending the time to set it up and implement it?

My wireless environment is a small office so this will only impact a few
users.

thanks
BD

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is
expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html