I fixed that issue. I had to run it as perl log_badlogins
/path/to/radius.log.  But now when it logs the bad logins, The username is
just a "-".

Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece
Work Phone:             +30 210 7721861