"Bill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     What does this mean? I don't understand the -s according to the radiusd
> man page. When I do a "ps ax" and review my logs Radius appears to running
> normally.

  It means that there are still threading issues with some system
calls.

  FreeRADIUS has its own internal locks which prevent it from making
more than one call to the getpwent(), etc. functions at a time.  It
appears that either more locks are needed, or that the existing locks
don't work.

  Since you're the only one having problems, I believe it's most
likely a local system issue.  There's not much I can suggest as to how
to fix that.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html