On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Costas Christonis wrote:

> Hi to all,
> we running freeradius 0.9 on a linux box red hat 9.0 and we have the
> following problem:
> sometimes the acctstarttime field is set to zero in sql_radacct.
> We have 2 nas AS5300 and AS5200 and we have the problem for both.
> Anyone has the same problem before?

That happens when the accounting-start is lost. You could grab the sql.conf from
0.9.2 it should work better (it calculates acctstarttime from the information in
the accounting-stop packet).

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece