Greetings,

I have just replaced my old radius server with FreeRadius & dialup
admin. The authorization works perfectly and everyone can log in but
however I cant see any statistics about the persons that are logged in.
The Statistics page of the dialup admin returns the correct number of
session but no information regarding the total usage time and the
downloads. The Failed logins page is working as it should. The
accounting page only returns information about failed logins while the
page for each user does not return any statistics apart the failed
connection attempts. (For example It returns that the user has never
logged in even though he is currently online) Same for User Statistics
that return nothing.

The radius.conf contains the following:

prefix = /usr/local
exec_prefix = ${prefix}
sysconfdir = /etc
localstatedir = /var
sbindir = ${exec_prefix}/sbin
logdir = ${localstatedir}/log/radius
raddbdir = ${sysconfdir}/raddb
radacctdir = ${logdir}/radacct
confdir = ${raddbdir}
run_dir = ${localstatedir}/run/radiusd
log_file = ${logdir}/radius.log
libdir = ${exec_prefix}/lib
pidfile = ${run_dir}/radiusd.pid

user = radius
group = radius

max_request_time = 30
delete_blocked_requests = no
cleanup_delay = 5
max_requests = 1024
bind_address = *
port = 0

hostname_lookups = no
allow_core_dumps = no
regular_expressions     = yes
extended_expressions    = yes

log_stripped_names = no
log_auth = yes

log_auth_badpass = yes
log_auth_goodpass = yes

usercollide = no
lower_user = no
lower_pass = no

nospace_user = no
nospace_pass = no

checkrad = ${sbindir}/checkrad

security {
        max_attributes = 200
        reject_delay = 1
        status_server = no
}

proxy_requests  = yes
$INCLUDE  ${confdir}/proxy.conf

$INCLUDE  ${confdir}/clients.conf

snmp    = yes
$INCLUDE  ${confdir}/snmp.conf

thread pool {
        start_servers = 5
        max_servers = 32
        min_spare_servers = 3
        max_spare_servers = 10
        max_requests_per_server = 0
}

modules {
        pap {
                encryption_scheme = clear
        }

        chap {
                authtype = CHAP
        }

        pam {
                pam_auth = radiusd
        }

        unix {
                cache = no
                cache_reload = 600
                radwtmp = ${logdir}/radwtmp
        }

        eap {
                default_eap_type = md5
                timer_expire     = 60
                md5 {
                }
                leap {
                }
        }

        mschap {
                authtype = MS-CHAP
        }

        ldap {
                server = "ldap.your.domain"
                basedn = "o=My Org,c=UA"
                filter = "(uid=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}})"
                start_tls = no
                access_attr = "dialupAccess"
                dictionary_mapping = ${raddbdir}/ldap.attrmap
                ldap_connections_number = 5
                timeout = 4
                timelimit = 3
                net_timeout = 1
        }

        realm realmslash {
                format = prefix
                delimiter = "/"
        }

        realm suffix {
                format = suffix
                delimiter = "@"
        }

        realm realmpercent {
                format = suffix
                delimiter = "%"
        }

        preprocess {
                huntgroups = ${confdir}/huntgroups
                hints = ${confdir}/hints

                with_ascend_hack = no
                ascend_channels_per_line = 23
                with_ntdomain_hack = no
                with_specialix_jetstream_hack = no
                with_cisco_vsa_hack = no
        }

        files {
                usersfile = ${confdir}/users
                acctusersfile = ${confdir}/acct_users
                compat = no
        }

        detail {
                detailfile =
${radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/detail-%Y%m%d
                detailperm = 0600
        }

         detail auth_log {
                 detailfile =
${radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/auth-detail-Y%m%d

                 detailperm = 0600
        }

         detail reply_log {
                 detailfile =
${radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/reply-detail-%Y%m%d

                 detailperm = 0600
         }

        acct_unique {
                key = "User-Name, Acct-Session-Id, NAS-IP-Address,
Client-IP-Address, NAS-Port-Id"
        }

        $INCLUDE  ${confdir}/sql.conf

        radutmp {
                filename = ${logdir}/radutmp
                username = %{User-Name}
                case_sensitive = yes
                check_with_nas = yes
                perm = 0600
                callerid = "yes"
        }

        radutmp sradutmp {
                filename = ${logdir}/sradutmp
                perm = 0644
                callerid = "no"
        }

        attr_filter {
                attrsfile = ${confdir}/attrs
        }

        counter daily {
                filename = ${raddbdir}/db.daily
                key = User-Name
                count-attribute = Acct-Session-Time
                reset = daily
                counter-name = Daily-Session-Time
                check-name = Max-Daily-Session
                allowed-servicetype = Framed-User
                cache-size = 5000
        }

        always fail {
                rcode = fail
        }
        always reject {
                rcode = reject
        }
        always ok {
                rcode = ok
                simulcount = 0
                mpp = no
        }

        expr {
        }

        digest {
        }

        exec {
                wait = yes
                input_pairs = request
        }

        exec echo {
                wait = yes
                program = "/bin/echo %{User-Name}"
                input_pairs = request
                output_pairs = reply
        }

        ippool main_pool {
                range-start = 192.168.1.1
                range-stop = 192.168.3.254
                netmask = 255.255.255.0
                cache-size = 800
                session-db = ${raddbdir}/db.ippool
                ip-index = ${raddbdir}/db.ipindex
                override = no
        }
}

instantiate {
        expr

}

authorize {
        preprocess
        auth_log
        chap
        mschap
        suffix
        sql
        mschap
}

authenticate {
        Auth-Type PAP {
                pap
        }

        Auth-Type CHAP {
                chap
        }

        Auth-Type MS-CHAP {
                mschap
        }
}

preacct {
        preprocess
        suffix

}

accounting {
        acct_unique
        detail
        sql
        radutmp
}

session {
        sql
}

post-auth {
        reply_log
}

pre-proxy {
}

post-proxy {

        eap
}

I'm sorry for the confusing e-mail but I am up to my head at the moment
of writing :)

Regards,
Paris

-