Am Mit, 2003-10-29 um 12.57 schrieb Bruno Gianelli Braido:
> Thanks for your help Uli,
>
>     So my FR is working with Mysql, my problem is "configure the Dialup
> Admin", I used the help come with DialupAdmin but not work.
> Where I get a example to configure the Dialup Admin????

[...]
Most important is to have php working properly.
apache with php4:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.apache.php

All attributes are well explained in conf/admin.conf

There you might have to change:
general_base_dir: /usr/local/dialup_admin
general_radiusd_base_dir: /usr/local/radiusd
general_test_account_login: test
general_test_account_password: testpass
general_radius_server: localhost [IP-Address_of_RADIUS_server]
general_radius_server_auth_proto: pap
general_encryption_method: crypt
sql_server: localhost [IP-Address_of_sql_server]
sql_username: dialup_admin
sql_database: radius
sql_accounting_table: radacct
sql_badusers_table: badusers
sql_check_table: radcheck
sql_reply_table: radreply
sql_user_info_table: userinfo
sql_groupcheck_table: radgroupcheck
sql_groupreply_table: radgroupreply
sql_usergroup_table: usergroup
sql_total_accounting_table: totacct

You'll have to change:
general_radius_server_secret: XXXXXX
sql_password: XXXXXX

The rest should work by default.
Little more information on what's not working is helpful. Otherwise the
answer will be be: You misconfigured something...

Uli

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html