Hello Mr. Kalevras, i already look @ rad_counter.pl
and i understand the flow of this script. It open the
database as READONLY, print the information where u
can specify the db filename, user, how the counter
will be shown, second (default), minutes, hours and
match. My problem is i dont have any hint in command
or syntax. Just like how do i open the database as
read/write? What is cmd to update, delete, add or
edit. I know this is not related in Freeeradius but i
dont have any choice, im spending days try to search
this web but i dont see any documentation. thanks very
much ...

=====
wilfredo pahilanga apellido jr.
technical support
mactan online
bacolod city, philippines
+63 34 4348311

If you can't hear me, it's because i'm in parentheses.