Alan DeKok" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Jack J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Looking at FreeRadius0.9.2 version, also
>> checked the mail archives, I could not find
>> this information, so hoping someone can share
>> some information.
>>
>> a) For TTLS -Client Authentication (inner tunnel
>> realm):

>  0.9.2 doesn't support TTLS.  The main web page makes this clear.
>Nothing in the 0.9.2 documentation or configuration files would make
>anyone think it supports TTLS.

Not to complain, but since the main webpage says the following:

FreeRADIUS includes more than 40 vendor-specific dictionary files. It ships with
support for LDAP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle databases. It supports EAP, with EAP-MD5,
EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-PEAP, and Cisco LEAP sub-types.

with no qualifiers.  It isn't until you read into the news that you learn that -TTLS
support is ONLY in the CVS snapshots.  Is the info there, yes.  Is it clear, no.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html