Hi there:

I messed with rlm_ippool sources in the past but I decided to give the 0.9.2
version a try, as I hadn't touched anything since July.

Not doing stress, full load tests, but took a look at the sources and
remembered how stale entries are found and fixed.

The ippool array is indexed by nas/port, so if we're to assign an IP address
to a dialup user using the same nas/port combination than a previous
(currently marked as active) one, then the latter must be a stale entry.

This works great (any real-life experiencies to share, anyone?) for just one
ippool instance, but not when there are several. I'll see if I can merge my
hacked version and 0.9.2's.

Jonathan Ruano

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html