From: George Chelidze [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: quinta-feira, 30 de Outubro de 2003 14:28
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: '#' replaced with =23 in Called-Station-Id mysql field

I have checked the details file and there is no replacement there, seems its done in %{Called-Station-Id} variable parsing. Is there any workaround to permit '#' as is or disable such parsing at all? If not one more question? Say Called-Station-Id contains <tab>, how it would be parsed "=09" or "=9" ? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
--
George Chelidze

George Chelidze