From: Martin Jessa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Radius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        RouterOS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FreeRadius + MAC address check with MySQL backend
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 02:42:49 +0100

Hi guys.

I authenticate my PPPoE users against FreeRadius with MySQL backend.
My AP's also support MAC address check via RADIUS and I wish to add that option as an
extra security layer.
I would like to make it work so only users with correct username and password and
correct MAC-address would be able to connect to my servers.
Has any of you done that before and if so, how can it be done?

Cheers,
YazzY

--
Martin M. Jessa